IL-ACDA Summer Retreat Information
June 22-23, 2022 – Bradley University
EARLY REGISTRATION: Friday, March 25 – Friday, May 6 until midnight
Registration includes all sessions, music, $30 per-plate Banquet Dinner on Wednesday, Thursday’s box-lunch, coffee, water, and snacks during the day.
ACDA MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR THE RETREAT
To register for the IL-ACDA Retreat you must be an active member of ACDA. Please have your membership number ready when registering. If you are not yet a member of ACDA or your membership has expired, please join/renew your membership on the ACDA National Website first to obtain your membership number.
Click here to register for the 2022 IL-ACDA Summer ReTreat!
Note: After you have completed the online registration form above, it is preferred that you pay the registration fee online via CREDIT CARD or PAYPAL. If you need to pay by CHECK, please complete the registration form and mail a check made payable to IL-ACDA to: Paul Nielsen, 93 Railroad Ave, Grayslake IL 60030.
|IL-ACDA RETREAT REGISTRATION OPTIONS||By May 6||After May 6|
|ACDA Retired Member||$90||$135|
|New Member of 1st Year Teacher||$90||$125|
|ACDA College Student Member||$35||$45|
|Non-Music Spouse/Partner(no music included)||$90||$100|
|1 Day member||$90||$100|
|1 Day retired||$80||$85|
|1 Day student||$25||$30|
|Parking Permit||$5 per day||$5 per day|
NIU Holmes Student/Alumni Center Hotel
- $55 + Tax per night (until May 30, 2021)
- Call 815-753-1444 to make a reservation
- We have 40 discounted rooms available if booked by May 30th. You must say you are with Illinois American Choral Directors Association to get this rate. After May 30, call for the current rate.
- One king-sized bed or two twin-sized beds – Free WIFI, mini-fridge, iron, hair-dryer, and microwave.
- Room Details
- Parking Pass: A free parking pass is available if you stay at the NIU Hotel at the Holmes Student-Alumni Center
- Parking Pass for Commuters: One day-$5, Two day-$10
For Graduate Credit for the ReTreat through NIU, enroll at NIU for:
MUED 798: Selected Studies in Music Education
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (PD) HOURS